We take pride in ourselves as being transparent, responsible, sociable and good corporate citizens. It is good to know we are a company owned majorly by women, who provide jobs in Canada and also based in Canada with offices in USA.
Giving reports to Manger Engineering and Technical Services. The administrator of engineering is focused fully on the non-obstructive daily operation of the branch. And this includes yet not limited to:
- Giving hand with the weekly payroll for external staff (checking time cards, invoices etc…)
- Updating the file of both candidates and files
- Provision of accurate and adequate word-processing support by composing and editing a variety of documents as necessary. This involves highly crucial and confidential correspondence, emails, contracts, proposals etc
- Build up a well organized and easy-to-use filing system which permits easy reference and quick information retrieval.
- General administrative duties like photocopying, faxes, follow ups, internal orders etc.
- Coordinate special projects.
- Translating of text (English to French and French to English)
- Organizational and online research job projects as directed
- Provide support in any way to other colleagues within the branch.
- Creating memos.Qualifications:
- CEGEP level or an equivalent experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- A 1 – 2 years of experience in this field or something similar at minimum
- Recruitment and/or aerospace background is an asset
- Reliability and punctuality
- High standard phone manners
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate positively with supervisors and peers
- Outstanding organizational skills and good time management
- Knowledgeable of MS Office and a computer literate
Having read all our requirement of this particular job, and found yourself deemed fit for it, kindly let us know through the link below