An office cleaner is needed in Ontario Canada for urgent employment. If you are selected for this job, you will be provided with a Canadian visa that allows you to travel and work in Canada.
Reporting to the Sanitation Team Leader, the Team Member – Office Cleaner is responsible for the cleanliness of all the office areas during their shift and help with general cleaning.
In this position, you will work in a team environment led by a Team Leader. You will support your Team Leader by demonstrating and practicing team work every day and respect all your fellow Team Members.
- Ensures the timely and properly cleanliness of the office areas including but not limited to floors, cafeteria, office kitchen, washrooms, QA lab
- Ensures the timely and accurate collection of garbage
- Ensures all sanitation supplies being placed in all dispensers
- Ensures all of the office areas have been cleaned properly according to the SOP’S
- Occasionally assists Sanitation Operator with general cleaning in the plant
- Collaborates effectively with all internal groups/teams
- Must adhere to company GMP’s and Health and Safety Regulations
- Performs all job responsibilities under the strictest guidelines of the BRC food safety standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year related experience in sanitation environment (food/bakery experience is desirable)
- Previous experience in a sanitation environment using chemicals approved for CFIA is an asset
- Accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to detect the presence of a sanitation issue
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physically capable of performing the demands of the role
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction
- Flexible to work days, afternoons, nights & weekends if needed
- Customer and Product Centricity – Responds to the needs of both internal and external customers in a timely and courteous manner, showing a sense of urgency; always keeping our products front and centre.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – Adapts to changes; changes strategy in response to new information; responds appropriately and quickly without having all parameters defined; demonstrate tolerance for speed and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of a plan or activity. Is effective in building constructive relationships; uses tact; interacts with others in an open, friendly manner, encourages collaboration.
- Passion for Excellence – Always looks for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency, making recommendations to increase productivity in the quality of work; develops innovative solutions, challenges the status quo. To be the best, never compromising.
- Drives Execution – Takes risks, learn from their mistakes, builds trust and is a role model to others. Has a “hands-on” style; is aggressive in achieving desired results.
Apply for this job if only you are willing to leave your family behind and work in Canada.