If you are looking forward to work in Canada, then this is the best opportunity for your dream. We are looking to hire a well disciplined receptionist to be among our team. Successful candidate will be entitled to superior service along side operational and administrative support to our precious clients and employees.
What is expected of you
- Receive and greet clients on phone and in person with polite manner and good smile.
- Respond to the need of the clients and provide quality service in a pleasing manner.
- Preparation of cheque and bank deposit on daily basis is your responsibility.
- You are expected to deal with both incoming and outgoing fund record
- Review of account documentation should be dealt with by you
Administrative task that will aid the branch management team should be done. Task like: stationery management, boardroom scheduling and other whatnot.
Requirement for this job – a must have
- Diplomatic skills. Excellent relationship management skills with client.
- Professional approach to issues and contribution to a positive working environment
- Good communication skills inclusive of both oral and written.
- Ability to accomplish tasks independently and also as a team
- Good with adhering to procedures and protocols.
- Good with priorities and multitasking is highly recommended
- A two year experience in this role or something familiar within the sphere of financial service industry.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and practices Handbook Course.If there is one thing you should know, we are pleased to inform that employment will be issued out to every qualified candidate without regard to race, color, sex, religion and other discriminatory factors. So feel good to let us know if you are capable to work in canada with us.
Address: 95 King Street South, 3rd Floor
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 02/10/2019
Req ID: 181397
To apply for this job, click here